28 October 2013

Digital art: Sweden

When I think about Sweden, I think about snow (lots of snow), but also about sunsets, little villages with white walls and red roof, small boats in the sea, squares with flowers and old tramways. 

This is the reason why, once, I wanted to prepare a present for a friend who I met in Sweden, and I couldn't chose a picture. How would it be to take this one? Oh, no, but this one would be nice as well... and that one? And what about two, ot three, or several pictures combined together...?


This is how my first digital composition was created, from the doubt and the idea of showing different aspects of a place in one image. 


Done with photoshop combining pictures of: 
  • Brunnsparken, Göteborg
  • Sunset over the sea near Göteborg
  • Tree with snow
  • Tjörn

No comments:

Post a Comment